Proven Leadership in a Growing Industry
VirtualArmour is a global Managed Services Provider (MSP) delivering customizable management of advanced network and security services to global businesses across numerous industry sectors. It is a trusted partner of several Fortune 500 organizations and uses only best-in-breed technology to protect and secure its clients.
VirtualArmour’s services operate around the clock through its Security Operations Centers (“SOC”) located in Middlesbrough, U.K. and Salt Lake City, Utah.
VirtualArmour is the only pure-play cybersecurity company on the CSE, specializing in managed security services. The company generates revenue through managed cybersecurity services, professional services, and hardware sales.
- Seasoned executive team
- Growing recurring revenue business
- Large cybersecurity market opportunity
- Top-tier and international customer base
- Proprietary CloudCastr Customer Portal
- 95%+ customer retention rate
VIRTUALARMOUR IS RANKED:
One of the “world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies to watch in 2017” by Cybersecurity Ventures, the world’s leading cybersecurity forecaster.
One of the Top 25 Movers and Shakers on the Branham300, a list of who’s who in Canadian ICT.
FOR SEDAR FILINGS INFORMATION
FOR STOCK INFORMATION
FOR CSE INFORMATION
FOR OTC-QB INFORMATION
BURNS FIGA & WILL
8085 S. CHESTER STREET, SUITE 108
CENTENNIAL, CO 80112
- VirtualArmour Wins $3.7 Million Contract from Leading Medical Equipment Company July 24, 2018
- VirtualArmour International Appoints Michael Panec as CFO July 23, 2018
- VirtualArmour Ranks as Top Public Technology Company in Canada June 27, 2018
- VirtualArmour Wins Prominent Wellness Brand Customer in Partnership with Alacrinet June 26, 2018
- VirtualArmour Ranked Amongst the Most Innovative Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2018 June 7, 2018
- VirtualArmour Reports Q1 2018 Results; Managed and Professional Services Revenue up 149% May 29, 2018
- VirtualArmour to Present at 8th Annual LD Micro Invitational Conference on June 4, 2018 May 24, 2018
- VirtualArmour Reports 2017 Results; Revenue up 18% to Record $10.5 Million May 1, 2018
- VirtualArmour Announces Change of Auditor March 28, 2018
- VirtualArmour Announces Initial Closing of its Regulation A+ Offering March 20, 2018
- VirtualArmour Announces Private Placement Pursuant to Regulation A+ February 2, 2018
- VirtualArmour Announces Common Stock Now DTC Eligible January 4, 2018
- VirtualArmour Finishes 2016 with Strong Growth Trajectory January 18, 2017
- VirtualArmour Closes USD $486,000 Initial Hardware Sale to Leading American University August 4, 2016
- VirtualArmour Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results August 4, 2016